Information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be provided in Customer Service Agreements and other documents related to the services provided by the Company. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the protection of Personal Data, as well as the instructions of competent authorities.
Customer data management – UAB “SB dantų klinika”, legal entity code 302430690, situated at Savanorių pr. 314A, LT-49452, Kaunas.
The Company has a designated data protection officer. If You have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com, phone +37063200005.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We collect, use and process Your data to provide You with services and fulfill our contractual obligations, as well as to pursue a legitimate interest, and carry out our instructions and duties in accordance with the law.
- Basic Personal Data describing You for the purposes listed above: name, surname, personal identification number, date of birth, age, contact details (address, e-mail address, telephone number), representative information (when You represent a minor), etc.;
- Data about Your health, including the data that we generate through our services, research, etc.;
- Data collected through our Website or social accounts;
- Video data captured by the Company’s CCTV equipment when You visit the Company’s premises;
- Other data that is collected based on Your consent and defined in detail at the time You are asked for Your consent.
We receive Your Personal Data directly from You. We may also generate Your Data by providing services to You. By providing data to us, You are responsible for the accuracy, completeness, and accuracy of this Personal Data. We also collect and maintain information in the state registers or systems about You to the extent necessary for the provision of our services or the extent required by law.
When You visit our Website, we collect information that discloses the trends of Your personal use of a Website or automatically generated visit statistics. Google Analytics software (https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/) collects visitor IPs, tracks visit times, information about pages viewed, and records repeated visits with web cookies. By browsing the site, You agree that the Personal Data mentioned above will be processed for improvement of the site and statistical purposes.
We can record requests You make (website address You have entered, identify Your device and browser You are using for accessing this Website). We can also use Your IP address to collect and identify Your demographics and other statistical information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information we collect is used for these purposes:
- Successful, efficient delivery of dental and related personal health care services;
- Preregistration for the Company’s services through the Website (other electronic communication channels) or by telephone;
- Investigating the complaints of patients under the Republic of Lithuania Law on the Rights of Patients and Compensation of the Damage to their Health;
- Quality assurance of the services provided, administration of Customer requests, inquiries, referrals and customer feedback;
- Financial affairs and bookkeeping, relations with insurance companies for debt management purposes;
- Reminders of a visit and the need for periodic services; Direct Marketing and Loyalty Program Implementations;
- Gift coupon sales and administration of their use*;
*You have the right to refuse or withdraw Your consent to process Your data for the above-mentioned purposes marked with an asterisk.
You have the right to change and update Your provided information.
Up-to-date information is crucial for the successful and efficient delivery of our services, so we may ask You to periodically confirm that the Company’s information on the entity is accurate.
TRANSFERING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- Our partners, assisting us in the proper delivery of dental and other related personal health care services may require Your personal information. Partners will receive only as much of Your information as it is necessary to perform an assisting service. Learn more about our partners at https://www.clinicdpc.lt/partners/;
- We provide The State Sickness Insurance Fund, SODRA, and other entities as required by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania, with the mandatory or statutory information to ensure their proper functionality;
- Debt collection companies to which claims on the Customer’s debt are assigned, courts, out-of-court dispute settlement entities, and bankruptcy administrators;
- Third parties providing services related to the provision of the Company’s services, such as insurance companies paying for the customer’s services, etc.;
For the processing of Your Personal Data, we may use the aid of processing companies (IT, server services, website administration companies, analytics companies, advertising companies, auditors, consultants, paying agents, etc.) We require them to store, process and treat Personal Data in the same manner as we, and only in accordance with our instructions. The Company utilizes the help of the following data processing companies:
Strive Baltic, UAB – A company providing analysis and advertising services.
UAB „SB Lizingas“ processes the Personal Data of the Customer, which is related to the provision of consumer credit services. legal entity code
234995490, email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company operates based on an agreement with the holder of Your Personal Data.
CUSTOMER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
Your Personal Data is managed responsibly, securely and we take all the necessary measures to protect from loss, unauthorized use, and alteration. We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for the purpose of our services from accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, and any other unlawful handling. Personal data security measures shall be determined depending on the risks involved in the handling of personal data.
Personal Data is preserved for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, but for no longer than 10 years (unless required by law to protect Personal Data for an extended period). Data is preserved for these purposes:
|Provision of dental and other personal health care services||The patient’s medical history is preserved for 15 years after the last visit. Information and details related to X-ray services are preserved for 25 years. Other Personal Data is preserved throughout provided health care services and for another 10 years until patient care is terminated.|
|Preregistration for the Company’s services through the Website (other electronic communication channels) or by telephone||6 months after registration.|
|Handling and investigating patient’s complaints under the Republic of Lithuania Law on the Rights of Patients and Compensation of the Damage to their Health||For the entire period of investigation of the complaint and additional 10 years after its resolution.|
|Service quality assurance and administration of Customer requests, inquires, referrals, as well as Customer feedback||For the entire referral period and 1 year after its final examination.|
|Management of financial operations, bookkeeping and relations with insurance companies for debt management purposes||As long as it is required by the legislation governing these activities.|
|Reminder for a visit or the need for periodic services||2 years after the obtainment of required data.|
|Direct marketing and loyalty programs||2 years after the obtainment of required data.|
|Sale of gift coupons and administration of their use||For the entire period of validity of the coupon and a year after its expiration.|
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The Data Subject whose Personal Data is handled by the Company has the following rights:
- The subject knows (be informed) about the processing of their data (the right to know);
- The subject has access to their data and is familiar with its handling (right of access);
- Rectification, correction of the addition of Personal Data in accordance with the purposes of its handling (right of rectification);
- The subject can demand destruction of Personal Data obtained by the company, as well as suspension of their data processing activities (except storage) (right to delete and right to be forgotten);
- Restriction of handling and processing of Personal Data for legitimate reasons (the right to restrict);
- The right to transfer data (the right to transfer). This right will only be exercised if there are grounds for exercising it and appropriate technical measures are taken to ensure that the transfer of the Personal Data requested will not harm the personal data of others.
- The subject has a right to not consent to the handling and processing of Personal Data when such data is used for direct marketing, including profiling** for direct marketing purposes.
If You do not wish to have Your Personal Data processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, You may opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com or contacting us by phone +37063200005 without having to disclose any reasons for Your refusal.
** Based on the Personal Data provided by You, profiling may be used for direct marketing purposes to provide You with individually tailored offers and solutions. You have the right to revoke your consent to the automated processing of Your Personal Data, including profiling.
We may refuse to enforce Your rights, except the right to refuse the processing of Your Personal Data through direct marketing or in any other case where Personal Data is processed with your consent, as well as other cases, when it is required by law to prevent, investigate, and detect offenses, and protect the rights and freedoms of the data subject, the Company and others.
You may submit any request or instruction relating to the processing of your Personal Data to us by one of the following methods: by direct delivery to Savanorių pr. 314A, LT-49452 Kaunas, Lithuania. by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting such a request, we may ask you to fill out the appropriate forms to provide us a better understanding of the content of your request, as well as to provide us with an identity document or other information that will help us verify your identity. If You make your request by email, we may ask You to come to our headquarters or submit your request in writing.
After we receive your request or instructions regarding the handling of Your Personal Data, we will respond within one month about the fulfillment or refusal of your request. f necessary, this period may be extended by two additional months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. In that case, we will inform you of such an extension within one month of receiving your request.
If Your Personal Data is deleted by your request, we will only keep copies of the information necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company and others, to comply with public authority obligations, resolve disputes, detect interferences or to comply with any agreements you have with us.
For more information about Your rights, contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate: https://www.ada.lt/. However, we are always happy to resolve any issues directly with you, so we recommend that you first contact our Data Protection Officer.
TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION
Once you have consented to delivery of any news by email and/or telephone number, You will receive information and updates about the services provided by the Company.
With your consent, you will also receive reminders for a visit and information about other periodic services by an email and/or telephone number
We will try not to abuse our right to send You information and updates about the services provided by the Company or remind you of visits and other periodic services, granted to us by your consent. We can collect the information about recipients of our news: which messages have been read, which links have been opened, etc. Such information is collected to improve the accuracy and relevancy of delivered information.
Your email and/or phone number may be forwarded to our partners/managers who provide us with news delivery services.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE
By mail: Savanorių pr. 314A, LT-49452 Kaunas
Phone: +370 632 00 005
By email: email@example.com
Last updated December 27, 2017.