Do not hesitate – start a new life with a confident smile!
Your designated sickness funds will be compensated today!
Prosthetic dentistry procedures will be compensated by Compulsory Health Insurance Fund for:
- Children under 18
- Persons incapacitated or partially incapacitated for work
- Persons that have suffered from oncological diseases of the face, mouth, and jaw
We will compensate the cost of treatment after receiving the first notification from the Compulsory Health Insurance Fund!
What do you need to know to start treatment at one of our clinics?
- Get notified about an inclusion into dental prosthesis waiting list.
- Call +370 632 00 005
- Register and show up for a free consultation
- Sign a contract for treatment, using the designated funds provided by the Compulsory Health Insurance Fund
- Start your treatment today, which will be compensated by the Compulsory Health Insurance Fund
This offer is valid in these sities and their districts:
Special offers in all of our clinics:
- BIOFIRST clinic staff – 15%
- CLINIC | DPC Patient Cards – 10%
- Compensa – 20%
- IF insurance – 10%
- “IKI” Seniors Bonus – 15%
- ISIC, ITIC – 10%
- “Lietuvos Geležinkeliai” – 10%
- Teacher identity card – 10%
- POLA Card – 15%
- “SB Lizingas” employees – 15%