All-on-4 – this method is used for patients who have lost all, or almost all of their teeth. It helps to recover the whole jaw dentition with only 4 implants instead of the traditionally used 6-8. This allows us to avoid bone augmentation procedures. The implants are screwed into the jaw during one visit, and the new, comfortable and durable temporary teeth are fixed onto them. It is possible to use this implantation method for people of almost all ages.
During the procedure 2 dental implants are fixed in front teeth area where the bone is usually the most sufficient for implantation. Other 2 implants are screwed in side teeth field. Using CT and surgical guides we avoid incisions, flap and seam. This guarantees a minimum postoperative pain and discomfort to the patient. Immediately after implantation temporary dentures are adapted, so that patients can live their daily lives.
The benefits of dental implants:
- Functions like a natural tooth root.
- Made of biocompatible materials.
- Natural teeth restoration method for life.
- Minimal Invasion. Inviolable adjacent healthy teeth, do not need to grind the adjacent teeth.
- Supports natural jaw bone and stimulation to prevent further bone loss.
- Stable and comfortable support for various dental prosthetic solutions.